This interface will no longer be publicly available from 1 September 2020. Use the new interface instead. Click here to switch over now.
experience but also to collect statistics on how the website is used.
You can find out more about the cookies we set, the information we store and how we use it on
the cookies page.
1. Defining and characterising the corpus (MCR)
2. Character and objectives of the present edition (MCR)
3. Questions of textual reconstruction (DW)
4. The metres of skaldic poetry (KEG)
5. The diction of skaldic poetry (EM)
6. Poetry and society: The circumstances of skaldic production (GN)